The Regional Vice President is responsible for the overall management of the field operations under his/her region. This includes the management of financial performance, budgets, productivity and utilization, staff relations, quality control, customer satisfaction, marketing and adherence to policies, procedures and professional standards established by Encore Rehabilitation Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure regional profitability by overseeing the development and maintenance of regional budgets. Oversee and train therapy program managers regarding all areas of Encore Rehabilitation Services financial management.
- Participate in annual budgeting and forecasting for region.
- Recommend management staffing positions for the operations within the region.
- Recommend clinical staffing levels for the operations within the region.
- Provide guidance and direction to therapy program managers in the areas of goal setting and management by objectives.
- Guide and direct the development and implementation of quality assurance, training, clinical programming and development.
- Manage Encore Rehabilitation Services clinical productivity standards and denials.
- Responsible for therapy compliance, excellence and delivery of patient care services in adherence with Encore Rehabilitation Services, federal, state and local regulations.
- Communicates/interacts with facility personnel to ensure continued satisfaction with delivery of care.
- Manage and assist with overall marketing of Encore Rehabilitation Services to therapists, nursing homes and reimbursement communities. Utilize all tools available to secure additional contracts within the region.
- Monitor all communications to staff ensuring that the philosophy and mission of Encore Rehabilitation Services is conveyed in all correspondence.
- Monitor and manage staff turnover, conduct staff quality assurance surveys.
- Control and monitor accounts receivable with all customers. Utilize all tools available to assure compliance.
- Investigate, follow-up and assist in the resolution of staff, service and patient-related issues.
- Conduct management staff meetings and field staff meetings as needed.
- Generate reports as requested by President.
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development.
- Adheres to established confidentiality standards.
- Projects a positive and professional image at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position will be based out of our Regional Field office in New Jersey.
- Bachelors of Science or Masters Degree in Business Administration, Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy or related fields, or Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology preferred, not required.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years experience as a therapist with two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Regular attendance.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS and WORK ENVIRONMENT
Predominantly “Sedentary Work” as defined by the Dictionary of Occupational Title (DOT). Lifting 10 pounds maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying such articles as files, ledgers and small equipment. Although a sedentary job is defined as one which involves sitting, a certain amount of walking and standing is often necessary in carrying out job duties. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and other sedentary criteria are met.