Encore Rehabilitation currently has a 32+ hour/week benefited SLP Opportunity in Issaquah.
- C's Required
- Position can grow into a full-time position.
- Beautiful CCRC setting! Gorgeous!
At Encore Rehabilitation Services, therapists and therapist assistants are the number one asset of the company. We seek to promote a superior work environment for our staff and deliver quality rehabilitation programs that are second to none.
With energy, enthusiasm and a passion to be the BEST, we are the EMPLOYER OF PREFERENCE. We realize that employee input is essential for creating a successful work environment and we strongly encourage employee participation and involvement.
Position functions under physician's orders. Provides and directs speech therapy services to residents, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, completing related documentation and communication.
Common programs include: dysphagia, language/communication, cognitive retraining, auditory rehab, and medication management.
- Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Certificate of Clinical Competency or eligibility for Clinical Fellowship Year.
- Current state licensure or license eligible.
- Regular attendance.