Job Summary: The Wellness Coordinator/Personal Trainer manages all onsite screening, group education and individual coaching services for assigned Wellness contracts while maintaining a supportive relationship with the client. Inventory control, client activity reporting and problems or concerns will be communicated to the Wellness Coordinator at the end of each workday or week. This position also oversees most aspects of their assigned contracts to reasonably grow business through increased participation and assure ongoing business.
- Institutes and monitors compliance with all company and Wellness policies and procedures.
- Communication with, scheduling of, and follow up with clients.
- Assures medical compliance in all areas (clients).
- Maintains and updates client information including key contacts, billing information, and special instructions.
- Manages billing process for each Wellness account. Works with TPM to correct any inaccuracies.
- Oversees On-Site Testing; ensures safe environment for clients if applicable according to contract terms.
- Assists Wellness Coordinator I Therapy Program Manager with new client orientation.
- Responsible for assessment, resolution and follow-up on all complaints related to their Wellness accounts.
- Maintains good working relationship with all clients.
- Maintains appropriate inventory of supplies.
- Responsible for timely reporting to Wellness Coordinator I Therapy Program Manager of accounts for billing review, scheduling updates, required client follow-up and potential added value services.
- Responsible for onsite coaching to improve quality of life for participating employees in Wellness programs.
- Responsible for creating and carrying out group activities to promote resident well-being and increase participation throughout the year for Wellness accounts. Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of principles and practices of a Wellness Program.
- High degree of initiative; good judgment and discretion; decision making ability; good problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Wellness or Personal Trainer/Fitness Certification is preferred.
- Minimum of two years administrative experience in a health care setting preferred - Wellness Coordinator position.
- PC skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, and data entry.